AFTER-CARE ADVICE FOR
Following your Lemon Bottle fat dissolving treatment, it is important to adhere to the following aftercare instructions to facilitate healing, minimise any side effects, and optimise results:
● Rest and Hydrate: Rest is crucial after the treatment. Drink plenty of water to assist your body in the fat elimination process.
● Avoid Strenuous Exercise: Avoid strenuous exercise or activities for the first 24-48 hours following treatment. Light walking is acceptable.
● No Heat Exposure: Avoid direct sun exposure, hot baths, saunas, and steam rooms for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
● Wear Comfortable Clothing: Wear loose, comfortable clothing to avoid putting pressure on the treated areas.
● Avoid Alcohol and Caffeine: Both alcohol and caffeine can dehydrate you and slow down the fat elimination process. Avoid them for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
● Massage the Area: Gentle massage of the treated area can help distribute the solution and expedite the fat dissolution process. Follow your practitioner's advice on this.
● Report Concerns: If you experience any unusual symptoms or complications, such as severe pain, heavy swelling, or signs of infection, contact your practitioner immediately.
Remember, individual results can vary and multiple treatments may be necessary to achieve desired results.
It is essential that you have read all of the information available. Please let your practitioner know if you have any questions or if you do not understand any of the aftercare instructions provided.
I confirm that I have read and understood all the information on this Form and that I have been given the opportunity to ask any questions that have come to mind throughout.
After treatment, the area may redden, swell, and bruising may be experienced.
Lemon Bottle works by causing an inflammatory reaction in the fat cells which can result in swelling that lasts 1-3
days. This swelling can be obvious when having facial treatments (e.g. chin).
Swelling can be reduced with the use of a cool pack wrapped in a clean cloth and used for a maximum of 20 mins.
Do not use any anti-inflammatory tablets for 48 hours.
Do not apply make-up or skincare to the treated area for 12 hours - then only use a clean brush or sponge for application until day five.
Lemon Bottle still works as a standalone, however, it is our recommendation clients incorporate short massage sessions in the initial weeks following treatment. To ensure the product is evenly distributed, fat softened, circulation and long terms results improved.
Adverse reaction awareness
Pain and discharge is not normal. If you experience these please seek medical advice.
All side effects must have been fully resolved before further treatment can be performed.
If you believe you are having an adverse reaction to your treatment, which is outside of the listed common side effects, then please:
During opening hours contact us
Out of hours visit your local hospital’s A&E and inform us by message and we will contact you ASAP.
If you are able – please document your concern with photographs and email them to us. Everyone expects a positive experience and a good treatment outcome. However, the practice of aesthetic medicine is not an exact science as every individual responds differently to the same treatment.